You Want A Successful
Few things are as risky as estimating, planning, analyzing, and managing complex software projects.
SEER for Software gives you the ability to:
- Establish realistic expectations for your traditional and agile software projects.
- Control profitability throughout the software lifecycle.
- See, manage, and mitigate risk up front.
You’re Familiar With The Multiple Risks Of Software Development
Software projects tend to start with high optimism and end up feeling like trench warfare. A high number of variables and lack of information put profit and success at risk.
You cannot see and assess all the project variables in time to change the outcome.
You cannot produce credible and defensible cost and schedule estimates. You’re doing guesstimates not estimates.
You don’t have insights of relevant industry data as a starting point. This puts you at a disadvantage for estimates and proposals.
There is nothing like SEER available elsewhere. It’s been a game-changer for us that has given us the competitive edge we’ve been looking for.
Successful Software Projects From Kickoff through maintenance
SEER for Software allows your team to use data to “see into the future”.
- SEER’s insight from relevant industry data gives you the ability to make informed decisions early in the process. You don’t have to accumulate your own database.
- You can develop reliable software estimates based on data from competitors, government, and previous proposals in the industry.
- With SEER, it’s easy to quickly evaluate alternatives before spending any money. Make tradeoffs to determine the best decisions for ROI.
Make Confident Software Decisions Based On Predictive Analytics
SEER for Software informs your decisions during the whole software development and maintenance life cycle.
- Price To Win is a lot easier because you’re not guessing. Understand what the customer wants, and what they are willing to pay. Evaluate what the competition might be doing. Make informed decisions that protect your profit margin.
- Base bids and proposals on real historical data. Have a high degree of confidence about costs. Save time and money with a more efficient decision making process.
- Review a portfolio or set of activities and better estimate, analyze, and evaluate them. Make informed decisions about which ones you want to complete. Have insight into multiple milestones, budgets, schedules, and labor decisions from a “bird’s eye” view.
Let Us Show You How…
Set up a 15-minute conversation with a solutions specialist to discuss your pressing issues and learn more about SEER.
If we both agree that SEER could solve your problems, we’ll set up a custom demo with a product expert.