Gain Deeper Insights
To Optimize Your Profit Margin
Be the one to WIN in manufacturing. SEER for Manufacturing is a planning/management tool that gives robust insight into the future.
SEER for Manufacturing gives you the ability to:
- Quickly, easily, and accurately assess options and risks, and plan accordingly.
- Be prepared to proactively take action to maintain schedule and profit.
- Deliver on your commitments through clear understanding of your scope.
Predict The Future Accurately
Manufacturing is an extremely risky business.
You have to account for many variables in the costs of labor, tooling, and materials. When you don’t have visibility on costs up front, profit is at risk.
If your cost information is not timely or accurate, it could lead to bad judgment calls.
When you can’t see what effect your everyday decisions have on profit, you can’t protect your margins.
Procurement and sales are hampered when they can’t trust the estimated figures.
With minimal information, we’re getting accurate estimates in an hour or two now, rather than weeks or months.
Put Cost Into Focus And Make Winning And Profit Your Priorities
SEER for Manufacturing is designed to enable users to:
- Quickly run analyses of cost, effort-to-produce, and other baseline factors.
- Accurately estimate costs associated with product manufacture and assembly.
- Evaluate various manufacturing process options and tradeoffs throughout the manufacturing process.
- Model multiple materials and production processes to determine your optimum and most cost-effective approach.
Make Confident Manufacturing And Sourcing Decisions
SEER-Manufacturing allows you to fine-tune manufacturing options for nearly any product.
- Lower manufacturing costs, and increase the efficiency of manufacturing operations.
- Evaluate shop floor and sourcing options at every stage of the product cycle starting with early concept and design.
- Use output from SEER-Manufacturing as a competitive advantage to negotiate effectively with suppliers.
Let Us Show You How…
Set up a 15-minute conversation with a solutions specialist to discuss your pressing issues and learn more about SEER.
If we both agree that SEER could solve your problems, we’ll set up a custom demo with a product expert.